A brazen, cold-blooded rapist has terrorized five communities across the East Coast for 14 years. Police need your help to find him.
A neighborhood stalker who won’t stop until he’s caught, this man has violently attacked 17 women in:
- Prince Georges County, Maryland (1997, 1998, 2001).
- Fairfax County, Virginia (1998, 2000, 2001)
- Leesburg, Virginia (2001).
- Cranston, Rhode Island (2006).
- New Haven, Connecticut (2007).
- Prince William County, Virginia (2009).
These attacks have been linked through DNA. Police have looked at and cleared over 700 suspects. Call police if YOU have information; with DNA it’s easy to rule out innocent people. Your tips are vital and may be the information police need.